- Alveolar eosinophilia in current smokers with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the SPIROMICS cohort. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology. 2017 In Process GET IT
Airway Mucin Concentration as a Marker of Chronic Bronchitis.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 1
- Frequency of exacerbations in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: an analysis of the SPIROMICS cohort. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Design of the subpopulations and intermediate outcome measures in COPD (SPIROMICS) AIR study. BMJ Open Respiratory Research. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Respiratory Symptoms Items from the COPD Assessment Test Identify Ever-Smokers with Preserved Lung Function at Higher Risk for Poor Respiratory Outcomes. An Analysis of the Subpopulations and Intermediate Outcome Measures in COPD Study Cohort.
Annals of the American Thoracic Society.
Times cited: 1
- Biomarkers Predictive of Exacerbations in the SPIROMICS and COPDGene Cohorts. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Variability in objective and subjective measures affects baseline values in studies of patients with COPD. PloS one. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinical Significance of Symptoms in Smokers with Preserved Pulmonary Function. The New England journal of medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Understanding the impact of second-hand smoke exposure on clinical outcomes in participants with COPD in the SPIROMICS cohort. Thorax. 2016 In Process GET IT