- Psychosocial Variables Contribute to Length of Stay and Discharge Destination after Lumbar Surgery Independent of Demographic and Clinical Variables. Spine. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Improvement in Pain After Lumbar Spine Surgery: The Role of Preoperative Expectations of Pain Relief. The Clinical journal of pain. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Fulfillment of patients' expectations of lumbar and cervical spine surgery. The spine journal : official journal of the North American Spine Society. 2016 Article GET IT
- Healthy Physical Activity Levels Below Recommended Thresholds Two Years After Lumbar Spine Surgery. Spine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Proportion of Expectations Fulfilled: A New Method to Report Patient-centered Outcomes of Spine Surgery. Spine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Patients' expectations of lumbar spine surgery. European spine journal : official publication of the European Spine Society, the European Spinal Deformity Society, and the European Section of the Cervical Spine Research Society. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Physical and psychological comorbidity independently associated with spine-related disability. Spine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Patients' expectations of cervical spine surgery. Spine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
A surge in anti-dsDNA titer predicts a severe lupus flare within six months.
Times cited: 9
- Enhanced rho-associated protein kinase activation in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
A 26-year-old white man with a systemic lupus erythematosus flare and acute multiorgan ischemia: Vasculitis or thrombosis?.
Arthritis care & research.
Times cited: 2