Comparing Presenting Clinical Features in 48 Children With Microscopic Polyangiitis to 183 Children Who Have Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener's): An ARChiVe Cohort Study.
Arthritis and Rheumatology.
Times cited: 1
- Successful Treatment of Henoch-Schönlein Purpura With Recurrent Gastrointestinal Involvement With Mycophenolate Mofetil: A Brief Report. Clinical pediatrics. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Prolonged improvement of childhood onset systemic lupus erythematosus following systematic administration of rituximab and cyclophosphamide. Cancers. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Disease management in pediatric lupus: Could it pose a burden?. International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Improving quality of life assessment in children with systemic lupus erythematosus. International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2012 Report GET IT
- Poststreptococcal reactive arthritis in children: a retrospective study. Clinical pediatrics. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Physical function assessment tools in pediatric rheumatology.
Pediatric rheumatology online journal.
Times cited: 12