A 30-year perspective on psychosocial issues in lung cancer: how lung cancer "Came out of the Closet".
Thoracic surgery clinics.
Times cited: 6
- Falling through the cracks: A review of psychological distress and psychosocial service needs in older Black and Hispanic patients with cancer. Journal of geriatric oncology. 2012 Report GET IT
- Preferences for depression treatment among elderly home health care patients. Psychiatric services (Washington, D.C.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Self-reported barriers to mental health treatment among men with prostate cancer. Psycho-oncology. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Management of depression and anxiety in older adults with cancer. 2010 Chapter GET IT
- Perceived barriers to mental health care and goal setting among depressed, community-dwelling older adults. Patient Preference and Adherence. 2009 Academic Article GET IT