- Microfluidic isolation of cancer-cell-derived microvesicles from hetergeneous extracellular shed vesicle populations. Biomedical microdevices. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Cancerous epithelial cell lines shed extracellular vesicles with a bimodal size distribution that is sensitive to glutamine inhibition.
Times cited: 10
- Prenylation and membrane localization of Cdc42 are essential for activation by DOCK7. Biochemistry. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- SIRT4 has tumor-suppressive activity and regulates the cellular metabolic response to DNA damage by inhibiting mitochondrial glutamine metabolism. Cancer cell. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel microfluidic platforms for the interrogation of patient-derived CTCs and tumor-derived microvesicles. 2013 Conference Paper
The bicyclic intermediate structure provides insights into the desuccinylation mechanism of human sirtuin 5 (SIRT5).
The Journal of biological chemistry.
Times cited: 28
- Transglutaminase inhibition protects against oxidative stress-induced neuronal death downstream of pathological ERK activation. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Sirt5 is a NAD-dependent protein lysine demalonylase and desuccinylase.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 401
- Inhibition of transglutaminase 2 mitigates transcriptional dysregulation in models of Huntington disease. EMBO molecular medicine. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Insect cell-expressed p180erbB3 possesses an impaired tyrosine kinase activity. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- The erbB3 gene product is a receptor for heregulin. The Journal of biological chemistry. 1994 Academic Article GET IT