- Ranking law journals and the limits of journal citation reports. Economic Inquiry. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- The delaware death penalty: An empirical study. Iowa Law Review. 2012 Academic Article
- Letter by Wells and Eisenberg regarding article, "Statins for the primary prevention of cardiovascular events in women with elevated high-sensitivity C-reactive protein or dyslipidemia: results from the Justification for the Use of Statins in Prevention: an Intervention Trial Evaluating Rosuvastatin (JUPITER) and meta-analysis of women from primary prevention trials". Circulation. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Statins and risk of incident diabetes. The Lancet. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Variability in punitive damages: Empirically assessing Exxon Shipping Co. v. Baker. Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Statins, cholesterol, women and primary prevention: evidence-based medicine or wishful thinking?.
Times cited: 1