Sequencing an Ashkenazi reference panel supports population-targeted personal genomics and illuminates Jewish and European origins.
Times cited: 34
Do genetic modifiers of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglyceride levels also modify their response to a lifestyle intervention in the setting of obesity and type-2 diabetes mellitus?: The Action for Health in Diabetes (Look AHEAD) study.
Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics.
Times cited: 12
- The Congenital Heart Disease Genetic Network Study: rationale, design, and early results. Circulation research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Gene-centric meta-analyses of 108 912 individuals confirm known body mass index loci and reveal three novel signals. Human molecular genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Evidence of association of APOE with age-related macular degeneration: a pooled analysis of 15 studies. Human mutation. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
ANGPTL4 variants E40K and T266M are associated with lower fasting triglyceride levels in Non-Hispanic White Americans from the Look AHEAD Clinical Trial.
BMC medical genetics.
Times cited: 18
- Variations in apolipoprotein E frequency with age in a pooled analysis of a large group of older people. American journal of epidemiology. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Genetic risk factors for portopulmonary hypertension in patients with advanced liver disease. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2009 Article GET IT