- International multicenter experience with an over-the-scope clipping device for endoscopic management of GI defects (with video). Gastrointestinal endoscopy. 2014 Article GET IT
- Preservation and Incorporation of Valuable Endoscopic Innovations (PIVI) on the use of endoscopy simulators for training and assessing skill. Gastrointestinal endoscopy. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Multicenter, randomized, controlled trial of virtual-reality simulator training in acquisition of competency in colonoscopy. Gastrointestinal endoscopy. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
1999 ASGE endoscopic ultrasound survey. ASGE Ad Hoc Endoscopic Ultrasound Committee.
Times cited: 25
- Endoscopic sphincterotomy for stones by experts is safe, even in younger patients with normal ducts. Annals of surgery. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of prophylactic versus indicated stent exchange for malignant obstructive jaundice using computer modeling. Gastrointestinal endoscopy. 1996 Academic Article
Prognosis of esophageal cancers preoperatively staged to be locally invasive (T4) by endoscopic ultrasound (EUS): a multicenter retrospective cohort study.
Times cited: 91