- Recombinant human leptin does not alter gut hormone levels after gastric bypass but may attenuate sweet cravings. International journal of endocrinology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study of leptin administration after gastric bypass. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Implantable gastric stimulator does not prevent the increase in plasma ghrelin levels that occurs with weight loss. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Leptin administration does not prevent the bone mineral metabolism changes induced by weight loss.
Metabolism: clinical and experimental.
Times cited: 15
- Pharmacological approaches to weight reduction: therapeutic targets. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2004 Information Resource GET IT
- Central control of energy homeostasis. Current Opinion in Endocrinology and Diabetes. 2003 Report GET IT
- The emerging science of body weight regulation and its impact on obesity treatment. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2003 Academic Article GET IT