- Primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma with leptomeningeal involvement and a durable response to rituximab. JAAD Case Reports. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Primary cutaneous aggressive epidermotropic cytotoxic T-cell lymphomas: reappraisal of a provisional entity in the 2016 WHO classification of cutaneous lymphomas. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Systemic therapy for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: who, when, what, and why?. Expert review of hematology. 2017 Information Resource GET IT
- Long-term follow-up and management of small and medium-sized CD4(+) T cell lymphoma and CD8(+) lymphoid proliferations of acral sites: a multicenter experience. International journal of dermatology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Managing Patients with Cutaneous B-Cell and T-Cell Lymphomas Other Than Mycosis Fungoides.
Current hematologic malignancy reports.
Times cited: 1
- Consumer acceptability and compliance: the next frontier in sunscreen innovation. Photodermatology, photoimmunology & photomedicine. 2016 Article GET IT
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome.
Times cited: 2
- Cutaneous adverse drug reaction associated with oral temozolomide presenting as dermal and subcutaneous plaques and nodules. JAAD Case Reports. 2015 Academic Article
- Unusual variants of mycosis fungoides. Skinmed. 2011 Academic Article GET IT