- Effect of statin use during hospitalization for intracerebral hemorrhage on mortality and discharge disposition. JAMA Neurology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of atrial fibrillation after stroke and the risk of recurrent stroke. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Inpatient statin use predicts improved ischemic stroke discharge disposition. Neurology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Association between marijuana exposure and pulmonary function over 20 years.
Times cited: 81
- Statin use during ischemic stroke hospitalization is strongly associated with improved poststroke survival. Stroke. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Validation of the Stroke Prognostic Instrument-II in a large, modern, community-based cohort of ischemic stroke survivors. Stroke. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Illicit drug use in young adults and subsequent decline in general health: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.
Drug and alcohol dependence.
Times cited: 23
- Asymmetric dimethyl-arginine and coronary artery calcification in young adults entering middle age: the CARDIA Study. European journal of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation : official journal of the European Society of Cardiology, Working Groups on Epidemiology & Prevention and Cardiac Rehabilitation and Exercise Physiology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Venous thromboembolic disease in users of low-estrogen combined estrogen-progestin oral contraceptives.
Times cited: 86