- Cataract Surgery Outcomes in Uveitis: The Multicenter Uveitis Steroid Treatment Trial. Ophthalmology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Risk of cataract among subjects with acquired immune deficiency syndrome free of ocular opportunistic infections. Ophthalmology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Risk of cataract in persons with cytomegalovirus retinitis and the acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Ophthalmology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Course of cytomegalovirus retinitis in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy: 1. Retinitis progression. Ophthalmology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Course of cytomegalovirus retinitis in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy: 2. Second eye involvement and retinal detachment. Ophthalmology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Influence of filgrastim (granulocyte colony-stimulating factor) on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RNA in patients with cytomegalovirus retinitis.
The Journal of infectious diseases.
Times cited: 3
Guidelines for preventing opportunistic infections among HIV-infected persons--2002. Recommendations of the U.S. Public Health Service and the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Annals of internal medicine.
Times cited: 193
Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment in patients with cytomegalovirus retinitis: the Foscarnet-Ganciclovir Cytomegalovirus Retinitis Trial. The Studies of Ocular Complications of AIDS (SOCA) Research Group in Collaboration with the AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG).
American journal of ophthalmology.
Times cited: 49
- Re-evaluation of time to progression of foscarnet salvage therapy for cytomegalovirus retinitis in AIDS patients clinically resistant to ganciclovir. AIDS. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Mortality in patients with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome treated with either foscarnet or ganciclovir for cytomegalovirus retinitis.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 6