- Occult metastases in lymph nodes predict survival in resectable non-small-cell lung cancer: report of the ACOSOG Z0040 trial. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Number of lymph nodes harvested from a mediastinal lymphadenectomy: results of the randomized, prospective American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z0030 trial. Chest. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Randomized trial of mediastinal lymph node sampling versus complete lymphadenectomy during pulmonary resection in the patient with N0 or N1 (less than hilar) non-small cell carcinoma: results of the American College of Surgery Oncology Group Z0030 Trial. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Video-assisted thoracic surgery versus open lobectomy for lung cancer: a secondary analysis of data from the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z0030 randomized clinical trial.
The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery.
Times cited: 167
- Detergent properties do not fully explain the barrier disruption induced by bile salts. Digestive surgery. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Leukotrienes may mediate ethanol-induced vascular injury in the esophagus. Surgical Forum. 1989 Conference Paper
- Small bowel resection enhances growth of transplanted fetal intestine. Surgical Forum. 1989 Conference Paper