- Chitotriosidase is a biomarker for the resistance to World Trade Center lung injury in New York City firefighters. Journal of clinical immunology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Characteristics of a residential and working community with diverse exposure to World Trade Center dust, gas, and fumes.
Journal of occupational and environmental medicine.
Times cited: 32
- Detection of lung cancer using weighted digital analysis of breath biomarkers. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Human matrix metalloproteinase-8 gene delivery increases the oncolytic activity of a replicating adenovirus. Molecular Therapy. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Leprosy as immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in HIV-positive persons.
Emerging Infectious Diseases.
Times cited: 19
- Prediction of lung cancer using volatile biomarkers in breath. Cancer biomarkers : section A of Disease markers. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- HLA-A2-Restricted CD8+-Cytotoxic-T-Cell Responses to Novel Epitopes in Mycobacterium tuberculosis Superoxide Dismutase, Alanine Dehydrogenase, and Glutamine Synthetase. Infection and immunity. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of lung cancer with volatile markers in the breath. Chest. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society International Multidisciplinary Consensus Classification of the Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias. This joint statement of the American Thoracic Society (ATS), and the European Respiratory Society (ERS) was adopted by the ATS board of directors, June 2001 and by the ERS Executive Committee, June 2001.
American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine.
Times cited: 2259
Malignant mesothelioma from neighborhood exposure to anthophyllite asbestos.
American journal of industrial medicine.
Times cited: 15
Review: pneumothorax in patients with AIDS-related Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia.
The American journal of the medical sciences.
Times cited: 31
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase in pulmonary alveolar macrophages from patients with tuberculosis. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
Intrathoracic adenopathy associated with pulmonary tuberculosis in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
Times cited: 71
Lymphocyte-macrophage alveolitis in nonsmoking individuals occupationally exposed to asbestos.
Times cited: 26
- Cellular and molecular basis of the asbestos-related diseases. The American review of respiratory disease. 1992 Information Resource GET IT
Cellular and molecular basis of the asbestos-related diseases.
The American review of respiratory disease.
Times cited: 185
- Persistent lower respiratory tract inflammation associated with interstitial lung disease in patients with tropical pulmonary eosinophilia following conventional treatment with diethylcarbamazine. The American review of respiratory disease. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- Morphologic characterization of alveolar macrophages from subjects with occupational exposure to inorganic particles. The American review of respiratory disease. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Alveolar macrophages release an insulin-like growth factor I-type molecule. The Journal of clinical investigation. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Colchicine suppresses the release of fibroblast growth factors from alveolar macrophages in vitro. The basis of a possible therapeutic approach ot the fibrotic disorders. The American review of respiratory disease. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Characterization of the lower respiratory tract inflammation of nonsmoking individuals with interstitial lung disease associated with chronic inhalation of inorganic dusts. The American review of respiratory disease. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Mechanisms of macrophage accumulation in the lungs of asbestos-exposed subjects. The American review of respiratory disease. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Exaggerated spontaneous release of platelet-derived growth factor by alveolar macrophages from patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. The New England journal of medicine. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Gallium-67 citrate in the staging of diffuse pleural mesothelioma. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 1978 Article