- Assessing Tumor-infiltrating Lymphocytes in Solid Tumors: A Practical Review for Pathologists and Proposal for a Standardized Method From the International Immunooncology Biomarkers Working Group: Part 1: Assessing the Host Immune Response, TILs in Invasive Breast Carcinoma and Ductal Carcinoma In Situ, Metastatic Tumor Deposits and Areas for Further Research. Advances in anatomic pathology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- The evaluation of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) in breast cancer: recommendations by an International TILs Working Group 2014. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Effect of radiotherapy after mastectomy and axillary surgery on 10-year recurrence and 20-year breast cancer mortality: meta-analysis of individual patient data for 8135 women in 22 randomised trials.
Times cited: 313
Effect of radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery on 10-year recurrence and 15-year breast cancer death: meta-analysis of individual patient data for 10,801 women in 17 randomised trials.
Times cited: 929
- The lymphoma-associated NPM-ALK oncogene elicits a p16INK4a/pRb-dependent tumor-suppressive pathway. Blood. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Genomic lesions associated with a different clinical outcome in diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma treated with R-CHOP-21. British journal of haematology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Overview of the randomized trials of radiotherapy in ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Monographs.
Times cited: 225
- Pathologic complete remission rate after cisplatin-based primary chemotherapy in breast cancer: correlation with p63 expression. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis: independent prognostic importance of bone marrow microvascular density evaluated by CD105 (endoglin) immunostaining. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 2004 Academic Article GET IT