First-in-Human Phase I/II Study of NEOD001 in Patients With Light Chain Amyloidosis and Persistent Organ Dysfunction.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 20
- Phase 1/2 study of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK)4/6 inhibitor palbociclib (PD-0332991) with bortezomib and dexamethasone in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Carfilzomib in multiple myeloma patients with renal impairment: pharmacokinetics and safety. Leukemia. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Consensus guidelines for the conduct and reporting of clinical trials in systemic light-chain amyloidosis.
Times cited: 73
- Dermatological complications following initiation of lenalidomide in a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Internal medicine journal. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Positive pregnancy tests in a postmenopausal woman due to beta-human chorionic gonadotropin production by multiple myeloma. The American journal of the medical sciences. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Prevention of thalidomide- and lenalidomide-associated thrombosis in myeloma. Leukemia. 2008 Information Resource GET IT