- DNA looping mediates nucleosome transfer. Nature communications. 2016 In Process GET IT
- T7 replisome directly overcomes DNA damage. Nature communications. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- ATP-induced helicase slippage reveals highly coordinated subunits. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Direct measurements of torque during holliday junction migration. Biophysical journal. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A257T linker region mutant of T7 helicase-primase protein is defective in DNA loading and rescued by T7 DNA polymerase. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Single-molecule studies reveal dynamics of DNA unwinding by the ring-shaped T7 helicase.
Times cited: 135