Relationship between ambulatory BP and clinical outcomes in patients with hypertensive CKD.
Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN.
Times cited: 29
Intensive blood-pressure control in hypertensive chronic kidney disease.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 289
- Disparate estimates of hypertension control from ambulatory and clinic blood pressure measurements in hypertensive kidney disease. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979). 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Adeno-associated viral vector transduction of green fluorescent protein in kidney: effect of unilateral ureteric obstruction. BJU international. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Liposome-mediated transfer of nitric oxide synthase gene improves renal function in ureteral obstruction in rats. Kidney international. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
The rationale and design of the AASK cohort study.
Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN.
Times cited: 54
Effect of ramipril vs amlodipine on renal outcomes in hypertensive nephrosclerosis: a randomized controlled trial.
Journal of the American Medical Association.
Times cited: 706
- Deletion polymorphism of the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene is independently associated with left ventricular mass and geometric remodeling in systemic hypertension. The American Journal of Cardiology. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Glycogen synthase polymorphism, insulin resistance and hypertension. Blood Pressure. 1996 Academic Article GET IT