Adrenergic regulation of renin secretion and renal hemodynamics during deliberate hypotension in humans.
The American journal of physiology.
Times cited: 7
- What is normal blood pressure? Comparison of ambulatory pressure level and variability in patients with normal or abnormal left ventricular geometry. American journal of hypertension. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Control of blood pressure and end-organ damage in maturing salt-loaded stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats by oral angiotensin II receptor blockade. Journal of hypertension. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinic and ambulatory blood pressure measurements for the evaluation of borderline hypertension in smokers and non-smokers. Archives des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Elevation of ambulatory systolic blood pressure in hypertensive smokers. A case-control study. Journal of the American Medical Association. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- DuP 753 increases survival in spontaneously hypertensive stroke-prone rats fed a high sodium diet. American journal of hypertension. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of behavioral factors in white coat and sustained hypertension. Journal of hypertension. Supplement : official journal of the International Society of Hypertension. 1990 Article GET IT
- Diurnal and postural variations in plasma atrial natriuretic factor, plasma guanosine 3':5'-cyclic monophosphate and sodium excretion. Clinical Science. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- A validation study of the instromedix Baro-Graf QD home blood pressure monitor. American journal of hypertension. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- Tissue levels of active and total renin, angiotensinogen, human chorionic gonadotropin, estradiol, and progesterone in human placentas from different methods of delivery. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- RECURRENT PULMONARY OEDEMA IN HYPERTENSION DUE TO BILATERAL RENAL ARTERY STENOSIS: TREATMENT BY ANGIOPLASTY OR SURGICAL REVASCULARISATION. The Lancet. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- A longitudinal study of urinary creatinine and creatinine clearance in normal subjects. Race, sex, and age differences. American journal of hypertension. 1988 Academic Article GET IT