- P-Wave Indices and Risk of Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Stroke. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
The Changing Landscape for Stroke Prevention in AF: Findings From the GLORIA-AF Registry Phase 2.
Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Times cited: 2
Cause of Death and Predictors of All-Cause Mortality in Anticoagulated Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation: Data From ROCKET AF.
Journal of the American Heart Association.
Times cited: 2
- Relative efficacy and safety of non-Vitamin K oral anticoagulants for non-valvular atrial fibrillation: Network meta-analysis comparing apixaban, dabigatran, rivaroxaban and edoxaban in three patient subgroups. International Journal of Cardiology. 2016 Article GET IT
Ethnic-Specific Normative Reference Values for Echocardiographic LA and LV Size, LV Mass, and Systolic Function: The EchoNoRMAL Study.
JACC. Cardiovascular imaging.
Times cited: 22
- Cost-effectiveness of apixaban vs. current standard of care for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation. European heart journal. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Cost-effectiveness of apixaban versus other new oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation. Clinical therapeutics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- 2012 HRS/EHRA/ECAS Expert Consensus Statement on Catheter and Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: recommendations for patient selection, procedural techniques, patient management and follow-up, definitions, endpoints, and research trial design. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT