- Decision-making Processes among Prostate Cancer Survivors with Rising PSA Levels: Results from a Qualitative Analysis. Medical decision making : an international journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Pituitary expression of CTLA-4 mediates hypophysitis secondary to administration of CTLA-4 blocking antibody. Science translational medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Are we trumping bone disease in prostate cancer?. ONCOLOGY. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A clinical trials outcome paradox: Should survival prevail in the absence of clinical benefit?. Immunotherapy. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Editorial Comment. Urology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- PSMA for use in renal and prostate cancer vaccines. American Journal of Urology Review. 2005 Academic Article
- Safety and biologic activity of intravenous BCL-2 antisense oligonucleotide (G3139) and taxane chemotherapy in patients with advanced cancer. Applied Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Morphology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Introduction: Prostate Cancer. Seminars in oncology. 2003 Editorial Article GET IT
Paclitaxel, estramustine phosphate, and carboplatin in patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 167
- A fully synthetic globo H carbohydrate vaccine induces a focused humoral response in prostate cancer patients: A proof of principle. Angewandte Chemie - International Edition. 1999 Academic Article
Steroid hormone withdrawal syndromes. Pathophysiology and clinical significance.
The Urologic clinics of North America.
Times cited: 50
Clinical use of posttherapy prostate-specific antigen changes in advanced prostate cancer.
Seminars in oncology.
Times cited: 3
- Harnessing T‐lymphocytes for human cancer immunotherapy. Cancer. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- Epstein-Barr virus nuclear antigen in a non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Cancer Investigation. 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- Antibodies to Epstein-Barr virus associated antigens in Pima Indians with and without rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology international. 1983 Academic Article GET IT
- Membrane antigen on Epstein-Barr virus-infected human B cells recognized by a monoclonal antibody. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1982 Academic Article GET IT
- Lysis of autologous Epstein-Barr virus-infected B cells by cytotoxic T lymphocytes of rheumatoid arthritis patients. Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1982 Academic Article GET IT
- Physiology and pathology of rheumatoid factors. Springer Seminars in Immunopathology. 1981 Report GET IT
- Different populations of rheumatoid factor idiotypes induced by two polyclonal B cell activators, pokeweed mitogen and Epstein-Barr virus. Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1981 Academic Article GET IT
- Toxic shock syndrome or Kawasaki disease. Annals of internal medicine. 1981 Information Resource GET IT
- ANTI-RANA ANTIBODY AND RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. The Lancet. 1980 Information Resource GET IT
- Changes in the expression of two Epstein‐Barr virus‐associated antigens, EBNA and RANA, during the cell cycle of transformed human B lymphoblasts. International journal of cancer. 1980 Academic Article GET IT
- Evidence for the presence of receptors for c3 and IgG Fc on human synovial cells. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1980 Academic Article GET IT
- Tumor directed antibody and carcinoembryonic antigen in the glomeruli of a patient with gastric carcinoma. Human pathology. 1980 Academic Article GET IT
- Antibodies to Epstein-Barr virus-determined antigens in normal subjects and in patients with seropositive rheumatoid arthritis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1979 Academic Article GET IT