- Clinical decision tools are needed to identify HIV-positive patients at high risk for poor outcomes after initiation of antiretroviral therapy. PLoS medicine. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Task-sharing with nurses to enhance access to HIV treatment in Côte d'Ivoire. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH. 2017 Article GET IT
- Mother and child both matter: reconceptualizing the prevention of mother-to-child transmission care continuum. Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Antiretroviral therapy for the prevention of HIV transmission: what will it take?. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Guidelines for preventing opportunistic infections among HIV-infected persons--2002. Recommendations of the U.S. Public Health Service and the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Annals of internal medicine.
Times cited: 193
Predictors for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis among HIV-infected patients and response to specific drug regimens. Terry Beirn Community Programs for Clinical Research on AIDS (CPCRA) and the AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG), National Institutes for Health.
The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease.
Times cited: 34
- Trends in the susceptibility of tuberculosis innew york city, 1987-1991. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 1994 Academic Article GET IT