- New-Onset Diabetes After Transplantation: Results From a Double-Blind Early Corticosteroid Withdrawal Trial. American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of corticosteroid withdrawal on tacrolimus and mycophenolate mofetil exposure in a randomized multicenter study. American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter trial comparing early (7 day) corticosteroid cessation versus long-term, low-dose corticosteroid therapy. Annals of surgery. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Experience with 274 cardiac transplant recipients with posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder: A report from the Israel penn international transplant tumor registry. Transplantation. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- MALToma: a Helicobacter pylori-associated malignancy in transplant patients: a report from the Israel Penn International Transplant Tumor Registry with a review of published literature. Transplantation. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
Efficacy of sirolimus compared with azathioprine for reduction of acute renal allograft rejection: a randomised multicentre study. The Rapamune US Study Group.
Times cited: 779