- Downregulation of Friend leukemia virus integration 1 as a feedback mechanism that restrains lipopolysaccharide induction of matrix metalloproteases and interleukin-10 in human macrophages. Journal of interferon & cytokine research : the official journal of the International Society for Interferon and Cytokine Research. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Differential interleukin-6/Stat3 signaling as a function of cellular context mediates Ras-induced transformation.
Breast cancer research : BCR.
Times cited: 40
- Lipopolysaccharide-induced expression of matrix metalloproteinases in human monocytes is suppressed by IFN-gamma via superinduction of ATF-3 and suppression of AP-1. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Role of STAT3 in type I interferon responses. Negative regulation of STAT1-dependent inflammatory gene activation. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- The conserved Leu-724 residue is required for both serine phosphorylation and co-activator recruitment for Stat1-mediated transcription activation in response to interferon-gamma. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- IFN-gamma-primed macrophages exhibit increased CCR2-dependent migration and altered IFN-gamma responses mediated by Stat1. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Homeostatic role of interferons conferred by inhibition of IL-1-mediated inflammation and tissue destruction. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Amplification of IFN-alpha-induced STAT1 activation and inflammatory function by Syk and ITAM-containing adaptors. Nature immunology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT