- Mortality in Type 1 Diabetes in the DCCT/EDIC Versus the General Population. Diabetes care. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Intensive Diabetes Treatment and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 1 Diabetes: The DCCT/EDIC Study 30-Year Follow-up. Diabetes care. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Significance of Epicardial and Intrathoracic Adipose Tissue Volume among Type 1 Diabetes Patients in the DCCT/EDIC: A Pilot Study. PloS one. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Association between 7 years of intensive treatment of type 1 diabetes and long-term mortality. JAMA. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Quality Control Measures over 30 Years in a Multicenter Clinical Study: Results from the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial / Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (DCCT/EDIC) Study. PloS one. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Prolonged effect of intensive therapy on the risk of retinopathy complications in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: 10 years after the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial.
Archives of Ophthalmology.
Times cited: 206
- Intensive diabetes therapy and carotid intima-media thickness in type 1 diabetes mellitus. The New England journal of medicine. 2003 Academic Article GET IT