- Outcomes of patients with definite and suspected isolated cardiac sarcoidosis treated with an implantable cardiac defibrillator. Journal of interventional cardiac electrophysiology : an international journal of arrhythmias and pacing. 2015 Article GET IT
- Methadone safety: a clinical practice guideline from the American Pain Society and College on Problems of Drug Dependence, in collaboration with the Heart Rhythm Society. The journal of pain : official journal of the American Pain Society. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Efficacy and safety of implantable cardiac defibrillators for treatment of ventricular arrhythmias in patients with cardiac sarcoidosis. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology. 2013 Article GET IT
Primary prevention of sudden cardiac death in silent cardiac sarcoidosis: role of programmed ventricular stimulation.
Circulation. Arrhythmia and electrophysiology.
Times cited: 54
- Sudden cardiac death in infiltrative cardiomyopathies: sarcoidosis, scleroderma, amyloidosis, hemachromatosis. Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Consensus guideline on parenteral methadone use in pain and palliative care. Palliative & supportive care. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation--pharmacologic strategies. Indian Heart Journal. 2007 Information Resource GET IT