- Prevalence of PIK3CA mutations and the SNP rs17849079 in Arab breast cancer patients. Cancer biology & therapy. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Age-specific gene expression signatures for breast tumors and cross-species conserved potential cancer progression markers in young women. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
NSD2 links dimethylation of histone H3 at lysine 36 to oncogenic programming.
Times cited: 130
- Integrative and comparative genomics analysis of early hepatocellular carcinoma differentiated from liver regeneration in young and old. Molecular cancer. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- A point mutation in the env gene of a murine leukemia virus induces syncytium formation and neurologic disease. Journal of virology. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Intracerebral hemorrhages and infarction induced by a murine leukemia virus is influenced by host determinants within endothelial cells. Virology. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Pathogenesis of cerebral infarction and hemorrhage induced by a murine leukemia virus. Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Intracerebral hemorrhages and syncytium formation induced by endothelial cell infection with a murine leukemia virus. Journal of virology. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
A highly immunogenic tumor transfected with a murine transforming growth factor type beta 1 cDNA escapes immune surveillance.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 339