Elicitation of Robust Tier 2 Neutralizing Antibody Responses in Nonhuman Primates by HIV Envelope Trimer Immunization Using Optimized Approaches.
Times cited: 1
- Holes in the Glycan Shield of the Native HIV Envelope Are a Target of Trimer-Elicited Neutralizing Antibodies. Cell reports. 2016 In Process GET IT
- HIV-1 VACCINES. HIV-1 neutralizing antibodies induced by native-like envelope trimers. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- An HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein trimer with an embedded IL-21 domain activates human B cells. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A potent and broad neutralizing antibody recognizes and penetrates the HIV glycan shield. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A chimeric HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein trimer with an embedded granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) domain induces enhanced antibody and T cell responses. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Role of complex carbohydrates in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection and resistance to antibody neutralization. Journal of virology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT