- Pro-oncogenic cytokines and growth factors are differentially expressed in the post-surgical wound fluid from malignant compared to benign breast lesions. Cancers. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinical trial evidence of the antitumor activity of topical imiquimod for breast cancer skin metastases. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Prone breast intensity modulated radiation therapy: 5-year results. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Topical TLR7 agonist imiquimod can induce immune-mediated rejection of skin metastases in patients with breast cancer. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Five year outcome of 145 patients with ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) after accelerated breast radiotherapy. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- A pilot study of letrozole for one year in women at enhanced risk of developing breast cancer: effects on mammographic density. Anticancer research. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Nonimage-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of palpable axillary lymph nodes in breast cancer patients. The breast journal. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of Acute and Late Toxicity of Two Regimens of 3- and 5-Week Concomitant Boost Prone IMRT to Standard 6-Week Breast Radiotherapy. Frontiers in oncology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
A community intervention: AMBER: Arab American breast cancer education and referral program.
Journal of immigrant and minority health.
Times cited: 5
Distinguishing features of primary hyperparathyroidism in patients with breast cancer.
Times cited: 13