- An international consortium proposal of uniform response criteria for myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms (MDS/MPN) in adults. Blood. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Internal tandem duplication of the FLT3 gene confers poor overall survival in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia treated with all-trans retinoic acid and anthracycline-based chemotherapy: an International Consortium on Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia study. Annals of Hematology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Prognostic impact of KMT2E transcript levels on outcome of patients with acute promyelocytic leukaemia treated with all-trans retinoic acid and anthracycline-based chemotherapy: an International Consortium on Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia study. British journal of haematology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Improving acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) outcome in developing countries through networking, results of the International Consortium on APL.
Times cited: 30
- Successful treatment of refractory chronic disseminated candidiasis after prolonged administration of caspofungin in a child with acute myeloid leukemia. Pediatric blood & cancer. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of human interleukin-3 (multi-CSF) is restricted to human lymphocytes and T-cell tumor lines. Blood. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Stimulation of human hematopoietic colony formation by recombinant gibbon multi-colony-stimulating factor or interleukin 3. The Journal of clinical investigation. 1987 Academic Article GET IT