- Non-Targeted Metabolomics Analysis of Golden Retriever Muscular Dystrophy-Affected Muscles Reveals Alterations in Arginine and Proline Metabolism, and Elevations in Glutamic and Oleic Acid In Vivo. Metabolites. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- The ubiquitin ligase MuRF1 regulates PPARα activity in the heart by enhancing nuclear export via monoubiquitination. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Mechanical unloading promotes myocardial energy recovery in human heart failure. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Application of combined omics platforms to accelerate biomedical discovery in diabesity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Research resource: tissue- and pathway-specific metabolomic profiles of the steroid receptor coactivator (SRC) family.
Molecular endocrinology (Baltimore, Md.).
Times cited: 13
- A VGF-derived peptide attenuates development of type 2 diabetes via enhancement of islet β-cell survival and function. Cell metabolism. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Ablation of steroid receptor coactivator-3 resembles the human CACT metabolic myopathy.
Times cited: 20
SRC-2 coactivator deficiency decreases functional reserve in response to pressure overload of mouse heart.
Times cited: 12