- Differential Receptor Tyrosine Kinase PET Imaging for Therapeutic Guidance. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
In vivo reflectance confocal microscopy of shave biopsy wounds: feasibility of intraoperative mapping of cancer margins.
The British journal of dermatology.
Times cited: 39
- Efficacy of sunitinib and radiotherapy in genetically engineered mouse model of soft-tissue sarcoma. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Non-invasive optical detection of cathepsin K-mediated fluorescence reveals osteoclast activity in vitro and in vivo. Bone. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Effective use of PI3K and MEK inhibitors to treat mutant Kras G12D and PIK3CA H1047R murine lung cancers. Nature Medicine. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Non-invasive imaging of osteoclast activity via near-infrared cathepsin-K activatable optical probe. Journal of musculoskeletal & neuronal interactions. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Both p16(Ink4a) and the p19(Arf)-p53 pathway constrain progression of pancreatic adenocarcinoma in the mouse.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 289
- Arthritis imaging using a near-infrared fluorescence folate-targeted probe. Arthritis research & therapy. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- In vivo imaging of protease activity in arthritis: a novel approach for monitoring treatment response. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
A multimodal nanoparticle for preoperative magnetic resonance imaging and intraoperative optical brain tumor delineation.
Times cited: 410
- Feasibility of in vivo multichannel optical imaging of gene expression: experimental study in mice. Radiology. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- In vivo imaging of proteolytic activity in atherosclerosis. Circulation. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
Near-infrared fluorescent nanoparticles as combined MR/optical imaging probes.
Times cited: 318
- Optical imaging of matrix metalloproteinase-2 activity in tumors: feasibility study in a mouse model. Radiology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Advances in optical imaging | Fortschritte in der optischen bildgebung. Radiologe. 2001 Report GET IT
- In vivo imaging of proteolytic enzyme activity using a novel molecular reporter. Cancer research. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Near-infrared optical imaging of protease activity for tumor detection. Radiology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Preparation of a cathepsin D sensitive near-infrared fluorescence probe for imaging. Bioconjugate chemistry. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- In vivo imaging of tumors with protease-activated near-infrared fluorescent probes. Nature Biotechnology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
Study of the metabolism of choline and phosphatidylcholine in tumors in vivo using phosphonium-choline.
Magnetic resonance in medicine.
Times cited: 14
- In vivo detection by 31P NMR of pentose phosphate pathway block secondary to biochemical modulation. NMR in biomedicine. 1996 Report GET IT
- 13C and 31P NMR investigation of effect of 6-aminonicotinamide on metabolism of RIF-1 tumor cells in vitro. The Journal of biological chemistry. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
In vivo and in vitro studies of cyclophosphamide chemotherapy in a mouse mammary carcinoma by 31P NMR spectroscopy.
NMR in biomedicine.
Times cited: 24
- In vitro and in vivo 31P nuclear magnetic resonance measurements of metabolic changes post radiation. Cancer research. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
Radiation dose-dependent changes in tumor metabolism measured by 31P nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Times cited: 34
- Resolution enhanced NMR spectroscopy in biological systems via magnetic susceptibility matched sample immersion chambers. Magnetic resonance in medicine. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Quantitation of total metastatic tumor volume in the rat liver: correlation of MR and histologic measurements. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI. 1992 Academic Article GET IT