- Genome-wide association analysis of blood-pressure traits in African-ancestry individuals reveals common associated genes in African and non-African populations. American journal of human genetics. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Smoking and genetic risk variation across populations of European, Asian, and African American ancestry--a meta-analysis of chromosome 15q25. Genetic epidemiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Association between chromosome 9p21 variants and the ankle-brachial index identified by a meta-analysis of 21 genome-wide association studies.
Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics.
Times cited: 57
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic variation in NCAM1 contributes to left ventricular wall thickness in hypertensive families. Circulation research. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Gene-environment interaction for hypertension among African American women across generations. Biological research for nursing. 2010 Academic Article GET IT