American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society International Multidisciplinary Consensus Classification of the Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias. This joint statement of the American Thoracic Society (ATS), and the European Respiratory Society (ERS) was adopted by the ATS board of directors, June 2001 and by the ERS Executive Committee, June 2001.
American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine.
Times cited: 2259
- Cardiovascular-pulmonary interaction in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with special reference to the pathogenesis and management of cor pulmonale. The Medical clinics of North America. 1990 Information Resource GET IT
- Cardiovascular function in secondary pulmonary hypertension. Heart & lung : the journal of critical care. 1986 Information Resource GET IT
- Considerations in the management of patients with asthma and hypertension. Practical Cardiology. 1986 Article
- Demonstration of a free elastolytic metalloenzyme in human lung lavage fluid and its relationship to alpha 1-antiprotease. The American review of respiratory disease. 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- New techniques for the assessment of interstitial lung disease. Radiologic clinics of North America. 1983 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of bacterial adherence to ciliated and squamous epithelial cells obtained from the human respiratory tract. The American review of respiratory disease. 1983 Academic Article GET IT
- Nosocomial pulmonary infections in acute respiratory failure. Respiratory care. 1983 Article