Genome Editing Technologies: Defining a Path to Clinic: Genomic Editing: Establishing Preclinical Toxicology Standards, Bethesda, Maryland 10 June 2014.
Times cited: 28
- Histone deacetylase 3 coordinates commensal-bacteria-dependent intestinal homeostasis. Nature. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Innate lymphoid cells regulate CD4+ T-cell responses to intestinal commensal bacteria. Nature. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A tool kit for quantifying eukaryotic rRNA gene sequences from human microbiome samples. Genome biology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Innate lymphoid cells promote anatomical containment of lymphoid-resident commensal bacteria. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Commensal bacteria-derived signals regulate basophil hematopoiesis and allergic inflammation. Nature Medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Safe harbours for the integration of new DNA in the human genome.
Nature Reviews Cancer.
Times cited: 103
A method to sequence and quantify DNA integration for monitoring outcome in gene therapy.
Nucleic Acids Research.
Times cited: 47
- Genomic safe harbors permit high β-globin transgene expression in thalassemia induced pluripotent stem cells. Nature Biotechnology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Metagenomic analyses reveal antibiotic-induced temporal and spatial changes in intestinal microbiota with associated alterations in immune cell homeostasis. Mucosal immunology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Community-wide response of the gut microbiota to enteropathogenic Citrobacter rodentium infection revealed by deep sequencing. Infection and immunity. 2009 Academic Article GET IT