Liver transplant patients have a risk of progression similar to that of sporadic patients with branch duct intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms.
Liver transplantation : official publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society.
Times cited: 6
- Multicenter review of liver transplant for hepatitis B-related liver disease: disparities in gender and ethnicity. Clinical transplantation. 2013 Article GET IT
- Liver transplantation for hepatitis B liver disease and concomitant hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States With hepatitis B immunoglobulin and nucleoside/nucleotide analogues. Liver transplantation : official publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma following liver transplantation: a review of preoperative and postoperative prognostic indicators. Archives of surgery (Chicago, Ill. : 1960). 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Antiviral prophylaxis and recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma following liver transplantation in patients with hepatitis B. Transplantation proceedings. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Utilization of extended criteria donors. Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation. 2007 Report GET IT
- Effect of nonviral factors on hepatitis C recurrence after liver transplantation. Annals of surgery. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Optimal utilization of donor grafts with extended criteria: a single-center experience in over 1000 liver transplants. Annals of surgery. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Budd-Chiari syndrome. Clinics in liver disease. 2006 Information Resource GET IT
- Split liver transplantation. Transplantation proceedings. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Fulminant hepatic failure from primary hepatic lymphoma: Successful treatment with orthotopic liver transplantation and chemotherapy. Transplantation. 2005 Academic Article GET IT