- Control of Metastasis by NK Cells. Cancer cell. 2017 Review GET IT
Acquired resistance to immunotherapy and future challenges.
Nature Reviews Cancer.
Times cited: 17
- Type I interferons in anticancer immunity. Nature reviews. Immunology. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
Erratum: anticancer immunotherapy by CTLA-4 blockade: obligatory contribution of IL-2 receptors and negative prognostic impact of soluble CD25.
Times cited: 22
- Molecular and Translational Classifications of DAMPs in Immunogenic Cell Death. Cancers. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Consensus guidelines for the detection of immunogenic cell death. Oncoimmunology. 2014 In Process GET IT
- CCL2/CCR2-dependent recruitment of functional antigen-presenting cells into tumors upon chemotherapy. Cancer research. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Classification of current anticancer immunotherapies. Oncotarget. 2014 Academic Article
- Tumor necrosis factor is dispensable for the success of immunogenic anticancer chemotherapy. Oncoimmunology. 2013 In Process GET IT
- Anticancer chemotherapy-induced intratumoral recruitment and differentiation of antigen-presenting cells. Immunity. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- An immunosurveillance mechanism controls cancer cell ploidy. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- A network of PDZ-containing proteins regulates T cell polarity and morphology during migration and immunological synapse formation. Immunity. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Nature's TRAIL--on a path to cancer immunotherapy.
Times cited: 226