- Nitric oxide regulates synaptic transmission between spiny projection neurons. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Impaired TrkB receptor signaling underlies corticostriatal dysfunction in Huntington's disease. Neuron. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Molecular adaptations of striatal spiny projection neurons during levodopa-induced dyskinesia.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 39
- Dopamine neurons derived from human ES cells efficiently engraft in animal models of Parkinson's disease. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Control of cognition and adaptive behavior by the GLP/G9a epigenetic suppressor complex.
Times cited: 166
- A network of control mediated by regulator of calcium/calmodulin-dependent signaling. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Modulation of calcium currents by a D1 dopaminergic protein kinase/phosphatase cascade in rat neostriatal neurons. Neuron. 1995 Academic Article GET IT