- Functional screen of MSI2 interactors identifies an essential role for SYNCRIP in myeloid leukemia stem cells. Nature genetics. 2017 In Process GET IT
Stage-Specific Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Map the Progression of Myeloid Transformation to Transplantable Leukemia.
Cell Stem Cell.
Times cited: 3
- Emerging links between m6A and misregulated mRNA methylation in cancer. Genome Medicine. 2017 Information Resource GET IT
Patient-derived xenotransplants can recapitulate the genetic driver landscape of acute leukemias.
Times cited: 2
- MSI2 is required for maintaining activated myelodysplastic syndrome stem cells. Nature communications. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Integrative genetic analysis of mouse and human AML identifies cooperating disease alleles. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Musashi2 sustains the mixed-lineage leukemia-driven stem cell regulatory program. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Therapeutic efficacy of an Fc-enhanced TCR-like antibody to the intracellular WT1 oncoprotein. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Sjögren's syndrome-like disease in mice with T cells lacking class 1A phosphoinositide-3-kinase (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2009) 103, 45, (16882-16887) 10.1073/pnas. 0607984103). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Efficacy of TG101348, a selective JAK2 inhibitor, in treatment of a murine model of JAK2V617F-induced polycythemia vera. Cancer cell. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- T-cell function is partially maintained in the absence of class IA phosphoinositide 3-kinase signaling. Blood. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Sjögren's syndrome-like disease in mice with T cells lacking class 1A phosphoinositide-3-kinase. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2006 Academic Article GET IT