Ibrutinib in previously treated Waldenström's macroglobulinemia.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 133
- Cyclin C is a haploinsufficient tumour suppressor. Nature cell biology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Discovery of biomarkers predictive of GSI response in triple-negative breast cancer and adenoid cystic carcinoma. Cancer discovery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- NOTCH1 mutations occur early during cutaneous squamous cell carcinogenesis. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- An epigenetic mechanism of resistance to targeted therapy in T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Nature genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- MYC, a downstream target of BRD-NUT, is necessary and sufficient for the blockade of differentiation in NUT midline carcinoma. Oncogene. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- The Notch1 transcriptional activation domain is required for development and reveals a novel role for Notch1 signaling in fetal hematopoietic stem cells. Genes & development. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Phenothiazines induce PP2A-mediated apoptosis in T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 48
- Gauging NOTCH1 Activation in Cancer Using Immunohistochemistry. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Diagnosis of NUT midline carcinoma using a NUT-specific monoclonal antibody. The American journal of surgical pathology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Chromosomally unstable mouse tumours have genomic alterations similar to diverse human cancers.
Times cited: 255
- Defining aggressive prostate cancer using a 12-gene model. Neoplasia. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- JAGGED1 expression is associated with prostate cancer metastasis and recurrence. Cancer research. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Separation of Notch1 promoted lineage commitment and expansion/transformation in developing T cells. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT