- The relationship between annual hospital volume of trauma patients and in-hospital mortality in New York State. The Journal of trauma. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Risk stratification of in-hospital mortality for coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Long-term outcomes of coronary-artery bypass grafting versus stent implantation. The New England journal of medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
The influence of hospital and surgeon volume on in-hospital mortality for colectomy, gastrectomy, and lung lobectomy in patients with cancer.
Times cited: 275
- An examination of the volume-mortality relationship for New York State trauma centers. The Journal of trauma. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Predictors of mortality in adult patients with blunt injuries in New York State: A comparison of the Trauma and Injury Severity Score (TRISS) and the International Classification of Disease, Ninth Revision-based Injury Severity Score (ICISS). Journal of Trauma - Injury, Infection and Critical Care. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Reduction in angioplasty complications after the introduction of coronary stents: Results from a consecutive series of 2242 patients. American Heart Journal. 1996 Academic Article GET IT