- Molecular profiling of MPS1 gene silencing in U251 glioma cell line. Cancers. 2015 In Process GET IT
- Current clinical trials testing combinations of immunotherapy and radiation. Seminars in radiation oncology. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Chemoirradiation for glioblastoma multiforme: the national cancer institute experience. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Inhibition of Polo-like kinase 1 prevents the growth of metastatic breast cancer cells in the brain.
Clinical & experimental metastasis.
Times cited: 25
Myeloid biomarkers associated with glioblastoma response to anti-VEGF therapy with aflibercept.
Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Times cited: 36
- Phase II trial of single-agent bevacizumab followed by bevacizumab plus irinotecan at tumor progression in recurrent glioblastoma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of radiolabeled monoclonal antibody to enhance vaccine-mediated antitumor effects. Cancer Immunology Immunotherapy. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The use of chelated radionuclide (samarium-153-ethylenediaminetetramethylenephosphonate) to modulate phenotype of tumor cells and enhance T cell-mediated killing. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Advances in 4D medical imaging and 4D radiation therapy.
Technology in cancer research & treatment.
Times cited: 99
- Intrarectal amifostine suspension may protect against acute proctitis during radiation therapy for prostate cancer: a pilot study. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Transrectal prostate biopsy and fiducial marker placement in a standard 1.5T magnetic resonance imaging scanner. The Journal of urology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Enhancement of in vitro and in vivo tumor cell radiosensitivity by valproic acid. International journal of cancer. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- An interventional magnetic resonance imaging technique for the molecular characterization of intraprostatic dynamic contrast enhancement. Molecular Imaging. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Development of investigational radiation modifiers. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2003 Information Resource GET IT