- Cytologic features of pancreatic adenocarcinoma with "vacuolated cell pattern." report of a case diagnosed by endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Psammoma bodies and abundant stromal amyloid in an endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspirate (EUS-FNA) of a pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor: A potential pitfall. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration diagnosis of large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the gallbladder and common bile duct: report of a case. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Histiocytic sarcoma in the bronchoalveolar lavage fluid. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration diagnosis of mediastinal lymph node metastasis of mucinous adenocarcinoma: arborizing stromal meshwork fragments as a diagnostic clue. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- "Cannonballs" and psammoma bodies: unusual cytologic features of metastatic pulmonary small-cell carcinoma in a pleural effusion. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Fine-needle aspiration diagnosis of metastatic intestinal-type sinonasal adenocarcinoma. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Hepatic epithelioid angiomyolipoma with trabecular growth pattern: a mimic of hepatocellular carcinoma on fine needle aspiration cytology. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Talc crystals in pleurodesis-associated talc granuloma. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Intrahepatic recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma 13 years after orthotopic liver transplantation for hepatitis C-related cirrhosis with occult hepatocellular carcinoma: A case report. Liver transplantation : official publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Infectious and Inflammatory Disorders of the Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Biliary Tract. 2009 Chapter GET IT
- Cytology of metastatic cervical squamous cell carcinoma in pleural fluid: report of a case confirmed by human papillomavirus typing. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Mucus rupture (extrusion) and duct expansion/expansive growth are not diagnostic of minimal invasion when seen with intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 5
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration features of a pancreatic neoplasm with predominantly intraductal growth and prominent tubular cytomorphology: Intraductal tubular carcinoma of the pancreas?. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Cytologic diagnosis of metastatic seminoma to the prostate and urinary bladder: a case report. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Multicystic adenomatoid hamartoma of the pancreas: a hitherto undescribed pancreatic tumor occurring in a 3-year-old boy. Pediatric and developmental pathology : the official journal of the Society for Pediatric Pathology and the Paediatric Pathology Society. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Impact of the more restrictive definition of atypical squamous cells introduced by the 2001 Bethesda System on the sensitivity and specificity of the Papanicolaou test: a 5-year follow-up study of Papanicolaou tests originally interpreted as ASCUS, reclassified according to Bethesda 2001 criteria.
Times cited: 9
Rate of endometrial adenocarcinoma in women screened before and after implementation of the Bethesda 2001 reporting system.
Times cited: 3
- Simian immunodeficiency virus-induced intestinal cell apoptosis is the underlying mechanism of the regenerative enteropathy of early infection. The Journal of infectious diseases. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Liquid-based Papanicolaou test (SurePath) interpretations before histologic diagnosis of endometrial hyperplasias and carcinomas: study of 272 cases classified by the 2001 Bethesda system.
Times cited: 10
- Ciliated foregut cyst of pancreas: cytologic findings on endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Significance of benign endometrial cells in papanicolaou tests from women aged >or=40 years.
Times cited: 22
- An unusual rectosigmoid mass: endometrioid adenocarcinoma arising in colonic endometriosis: case report and literature review. The American surgeon. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Fine-needle aspiration cytology of pancreatic somatostatinoma: the importance of immunohistochemistry for the cytologic diagnosis of pancreatic endocrine neoplasms.
Times cited: 11
- Ki-67 immunoreactivity in the differential diagnosis of pulmonary neuroendocrine neoplasms in specimens with extensive crush artifact. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Perivascular epithelioid cell tumor of the oral mucosa. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Pulmonary complications after bone marrow transplantation: an autopsy study from a large transplantation center. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Pulmonary nodular lesions in bone marrow transplant recipients: impact of histologic diagnosis on patient management and prognosis. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT