Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Times cited: 3
Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Association of Forced Vital Capacity with the Developmental Gene NCOR2. PloS one. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Variants for HDL-C, LDL-C, and triglycerides identified from admixture mapping and fine-mapping analysis in African American families. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. Nature genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale genome-wide association studies and meta-analyses of longitudinal change in adult lung function. PloS one. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide association analysis of blood-pressure traits in African-ancestry individuals reveals common associated genes in African and non-African populations. American journal of human genetics. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Effects of rare and common blood pressure gene variants on essential hypertension: results from the Family Blood Pressure Program, CLUE, and Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities studies. Circulation research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Replication of the Wellcome Trust genome-wide association study of essential hypertension: the Family Blood Pressure Program. European journal of human genetics : EJHG. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- A whole-genome scan for stroke or myocardial infarction in family blood pressure program families. Stroke. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome scan for hypertension in nonobese African Americans: the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Family Blood Pressure Program. American journal of hypertension. 2004 Academic Article GET IT