- Efficacy and safety of idelalisib in patients with relapsed, rituximab- and alkylating agent-refractory follicular lymphoma: a subgroup analysis of a phase 2 study. Haematologica. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Phase I dose-escalation study of SGN-75 in patients with CD70-positive relapsed/refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma or metastatic renal cell carcinoma. Investigational new drugs. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Ibrutinib versus ofatumumab in previously treated chronic lymphoid leukemia. The New England journal of medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- A phase II study of dacetuzumab (SGN-40) in patients with relapsed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and correlative analyses of patient-specific factors. Journal of hematology & oncology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Results of a pivotal phase II study of brentuximab vedotin for patients with relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 531
- Inhibition of Syk with fostamatinib disodium has significant clinical activity in non-Hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Bortezomib in patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma: updated time-to-event analyses of the multicenter phase 2 PINNACLE study. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Multicenter phase II study of bortezomib in patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus and human herpesvirus 8 (KSHV/HHV8)-associated lymphoma of the bowel: Report of two cases in HIV- positive men with secondary effusion lymphomas. The American journal of surgical pathology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Primary effusion lymphoma in women: report of two cases of Kaposi's sarcoma herpes virus-associated effusion-based lymphoma in human immunodeficiency virus-negative women. Blood. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV or HHV8) in primary effusion lymphoma: ultrastructural demonstration of herpesvirus in lymphoma cells. Blood. 1996 Academic Article GET IT