- Use of anticoagulants and antiplatelet in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia treated with single-agent ibrutinib. British journal of haematology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Idelalisib is effective in patients with high-risk follicular lymphoma and early relapse after initial chemoimmunotherapy. Blood. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Impact of ibrutinib dose adherence on therapeutic efficacy in patients with previously treated CLL/SLL. Blood. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- RB but not R-HCVAD is a feasible induction regimen prior to auto-HCT in frontline MCL: results of SWOG Study S1106. British journal of haematology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Brentuximab vedotin and AVD followed by involved-site radiotherapy in early stage, unfavorable risk Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinicogenetic risk models predict early progression of follicular lymphoma after first-line immunochemotherapy. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- US Intergroup Trial of Response-Adapted Therapy for Stage III to IV Hodgkin Lymphoma Using Early Interim Fluorodeoxyglucose-Positron Emission Tomography Imaging: Southwest Oncology Group S0816. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Postibrutinib outcomes in patients with mantle cell lymphoma. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Phase II Intergroup Trial of Alisertib in Relapsed and Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma and Transformed Mycosis Fungoides: SWOG 1108.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 28
- Ibrutinib versus ofatumumab in previously treated chronic lymphoid leukemia. The New England journal of medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Outcome of patients with relapsed/refractory acquired immune deficiency syndrome-related lymphoma diagnosed 1999-2008 and treated with curative intent in the AIDS Malignancy Consortium. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2012 Academic Article GET IT