A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of psychostimulants for the treatment of fatigue in ambulatory patients with human immunodeficiency virus disease.
Archives of Internal Medicine.
Times cited: 149
- Depression, hopelessness, and desire for hastened death in terminally ill patients with cancer. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- The schedule of attitudes toward hastened death: Measuring desire for death in terminally III cancer patients. Cancer. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Measuring desire for death among patients with HIV/AIDS: the schedule of attitudes toward hastened death. The American journal of psychiatry. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Patient-related barriers to pain management in ambulatory AIDS patients. Pain. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- A comparison of pain report and adequacy of analgesic therapy in ambulatory AIDS patients with and without a history of substance abuse. Pain. 1997 Academic Article GET IT