TERT gene harbors multiple variants associated with pancreatic cancer susceptibility.
International journal of cancer.
Times cited: 9
- HMG-coenzyme A reductase inhibition, type 2 diabetes, and bodyweight: Evidence from genetic analysis and randomised trials. Lancet. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. Nature genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Common variants associated with plasma triglycerides and risk for coronary artery disease. Nature genetics. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Discovery and refinement of loci associated with lipid levels. Nature genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Adult height and the risk of cause-specific death and vascular morbidity in 1 million people: individual participant meta-analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with a variant in low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1.
American journal of human genetics.
Times cited: 87
Genome-wide association identifies nine common variants associated with fasting proinsulin levels and provides new insights into the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes.
Times cited: 149
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Meta-analysis of the INSIG2 association with obesity including 74,345 individuals: does heterogeneity of estimates relate to study design?. PLoS genetics. 2009 Academic Article GET IT