- Human iPSC models of neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis capture distinct effects of TPP1 and CLN3 mutations on the endocytic pathway. Human molecular genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Huntingtin facilitates polycomb repressive complex 2.
Human molecular genetics.
Times cited: 66
- Amyloid formation by mutant huntingtin: Threshold, progressivity and recruitment of normal polyglutamine proteins. Somatic Cell and Molecular Genetics. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Heterogeneous topographic and cellular distribution of huntingtin expression in the normal human neostriatum. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Refined localization of the cerebral cavernous malformation gene (CCM1) to a 4-cM interval of chromosome 7q contained in a well-defined YAC contig. Genome research. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- A locus for cerebral cavernous malformations maps to chromosome 7q in two families. Genomics. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Banl polymorphism at the XBP1 locus. Nucleic Acids Research. 1990 Academic Article GET IT