- ASXL2 is essential for haematopoiesis and acts as a haploinsufficient tumour suppressor in leukemia. Nature communications. 2017 In Process GET IT
The Role of Additional Sex Combs-Like Proteins in Cancer.
Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine.
Times cited: 3
- Reply to: Uveal melanoma cells are resistant to EZH2 inhibition regardless of BAP1 status. Nature Medicine. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
Comprehensive mutational profiling of core binding factor acute myeloid leukemia.
Times cited: 15
- Somatic mutations associated with leukemic progression of familial platelet disorder with predisposition to acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Diverse and Targetable Kinase Alterations Drive Histiocytic Neoplasms. Cancer discovery. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Unlike ASXL1 and ASXL2 mutations, ASXL3 mutations are rare events in acute myeloid leukemia with t(8;21). Leukemia & lymphoma. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Loss of BAP1 function leads to EZH2-dependent transformation. Nature Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
SRSF2 Mutations Contribute to Myelodysplasia by Mutant-Specific Effects on Exon Recognition.
Times cited: 68
Specific molecular signatures predict decitabine response in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 37
- Frequent ASXL2 mutations in acute myeloid leukemia patients with t(8;21)/RUNX1-RUNX1T1 chromosomal translocations. Blood. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Collaborating constitutive and somatic genetic events in myeloid malignancies: ASXL1 mutations in patients with germline GATA2 mutations. Haematologica. 2014 Editorial Article GET IT
- EGFR inhibitors exacerbate differentiation and cell cycle arrest induced by retinoic acid and vitamin D3 in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Azacytidine and erlotinib exert synergistic effects against acute myeloid leukemia. Oncogene. 2013 Academic Article GET IT